The Task Force on Police Misconduct and Racial Injustice will engage a diverse group of stakeholders to understand the issues leading to police misconduct; to provide recommendations to policymakers, law enforcement and the judiciary; and to end these deleterious policing practices that disproportionately impact persons of color. Areas of possible reform include, but are not limited to:
1. the qualifications and training of law enforcement;
2. monitoring of law enforcement activities including the use of body cameras and other data-gathering techniques;
3. internal law enforcement department practices that discourage or stop the reporting of misconduct by other officers;
4. the role of the Civilian Complaint Review Board and other similar entities in the identification and investigation of law enforcement misconduct;
5. the prosecution of law enforcement misconduct cases.