Antitrust Law Section William Howard Taft Lecture 2021
2021 William Howard Taft Lecure
Do We Need a New "Sherman Act": To What End, By What Means, For Whose Benefit?
Please join us in-person, or virtually, to watch Professor Joshua D. Wright and Professor Fiona M. Scott Morton discuss, with moderating by William H. Rooney, Esq.
Breakfast reception and registration in-person from 8:30 – 9:15 a.m.
Program for in-person AND virtual attendees from 9:15 – 11:30 a.m.
Proof of vaccination and photo ID will be required upon Penn Club entry for all in-person attendees.
- November 18, 2021
- 8:30 AM
- 11:30 AM
- New York City
- Penn Club
30 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
- Speaker: Professor Fiona M. Scott Morton, Professor of Economics, Yale University School of Management
- Speaker: Professor Joshua D. Wright, Professor of Law, Antonin Scalia Law School
- Moderator;Planning Chair: William H. Rooney, Esq., Partner, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Section Chair: Benjamin Sirota, Chair, Antitrust Law Section
- Antitrust Law Section
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education