Bridging the Gap | February 2020 | NYC
The New York State Bar Association is pleased to offer newly admitted attorneys a two-day Bridging the Gap CLE program. Transitional courses are designed to help newly admitted attorneys develop a foundation in the practical skills, techniques, and procedures that are essential to the practice of law.
Newly admitted attorneys must complete at least 16 transitional CLE credit hours in each of the first two years of admission to the Bar. The first set of 16 transitional CLE credit hours must be completed by the first anniversary of admission to the Bar, in the designated categories of credit. The second set of 16 transitional CLE credit hours must be completed between the first and second anniversaries. To receive skills credit, newly admitted attorneys must take accredited transitional CLE courses in traditional live classroom settings, or through attendance at fully interactive video conference locations that have been approved by the CLE Board for use by newly admitted attorneys. For more information about the CLE Rules, please go to www.nycourts.gov/Attorneys/CLE.
- February 20, 2020
- February 21, 2020
- 9:00 AM
- 5:00 PM
- New York City
- Convene Conference Center
810 Seventh Avenue
New York, New York 10019
- Jeffrey B. Bloom, Esq. - Gair, Gair, Conason, Rubinowitz, Bloom, Hershenhorn, Steigman & Mackauf
- Meryl L. Wenig, Esq. - Wenig & Saltiel LLP
- Meredith S. Heller, Esq. - Law Office of Meredith S. Heller PLLC
- Adam T. Devine, Esq. - The Chartwell Law Offices, LLP
- Robert J. Ansell, Esq. - Power-Flo Technologies Inc.
- Eileen C. Tavis, LCSW - NYC Lawyers Assistance Program
- Allen E. Kaye, Esq. - Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP
- Michael E. Piston, Esq. - Piston & Carpenter, PC
- Clifford R. Ennico, Esq. - Law Offices of Clifford R. Ennico
- Jamie A. Rosen, Esq. - Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP
- Yi Z. Zhao, Esq. - Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP
- Young Lawyers Section