Introduction To Immigration Law For The Pro Bono Attorney
This program will provide an overview of immigration statuses, typical documentation, eligibility for select forms of relief, with an emphasis on family-based and humanitarian forms of relief, certain inadmissibility grounds, and the requirements for seeking citizenship through the naturalization process.
- May 5, 2021
- 3:00 PM
- 5:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Sara McDowell, Esq., Volunteer Lawyers Project of Onondaga County, Inc.
- Hasan Shafiqullah, Esq., The Legal Aid Society
- COVID-19 Pro Bono Recovery Task Force
- Committee On Immigration Representation
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Committee On Legal Aid