The New Trial Court Rules Are Here. What New York Practitioners Need To Know. Are You Ready?
Highlights of the New Trial Court Rules.
Learn about the changes Administrative Order 270/20 makes to the Uniform Rules, effective February 1st, which will affect Supreme and County Courts. This will impact:
- – Appearances
– Motions/Orders to Show Cause/Temporary Restraining Orders
– Privilege logs
– Trial and pretrial practice
- February 17, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Judge James E. D’Auguste, 1st JD - Supreme Court, Civil Branch, NY County
- Speaker: Bart J. Eagle, Scarola Zubatov Schaffzin PLLC
- Speaker: Michael J. Asta, Asta and Associates, PC
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section