14th Annual International Estate Planning Institute (2018)
- NRA’s And U.S. Transfer Taxes: When They Apply 2018 - Online On-Demand
- The Border With No Wall: Canadians Investing/Moving To U.S. - Online On-Demand
- FIRPTA And U.S. Residential And Investment Properties 2018 - Online On-Demand
- Foreign Trusts Redux: Latent Opportunities/Patient Pitfalls - Online On-Demand
- Cross-Border Couples: From Pre-Nups To Divorce 2018 - Online On-Demand
*This program is not included as part of the All Access Pass package*
The New York State Bar Association and The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners USA (STEP USA) are pleased to present the 14th Annual International Estate Planning Institute. Chaired by G. Warren Whitaker, this Institute is a much anticipated annual program at which trust and estate practitioners, bankers and accountants from around the world gather to hear the leaders in their fields exchange ideas and discuss developments regarding cross-border planning with a U.S. component.
With the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed on Dec. 22, 2017 come many significant provisions that have a direct impact on planning for international private clients, including non-U.S. individual taxpayers with U.S. assets, U.S. individuals and trusts with offshore assets, and offshore structures for the benefit of U.S. persons. Some of these changes may require the reorganization of many existing structures. These issues and many more will be covered in detail at the Institute.
- March 22, 2018
- Online On-Demand