Bankruptcy Law Basics 2020
This program will focus on the basic principles of business bankruptcy law. The following topics will be discussed:
- Differences between various chapters of the Bankruptcy Code.
- The relative priority of claims and equity interests.
- The automatic stay.
- Treatment of executory contracts and unexpired leases.
- Chapter 11 plan confirmation.
- Section 363 sales.
- Preferences and fraudulent transfers.
- Substantive consolidation.
- Involuntary bankruptcy petitions.
Member Price: $50.00 Join (or renew) for special member pricing
Non-Member Price: $150.00
- April 28, 2020
Areas Of Professional Practice Credit(s):