Condemnation Law And Procedures In New York (eBook)
- Jon N. Santemma, Esq.
Downloadable titles are nonrefundable.
Contents at a Glance:
• "Public Use" An Ever-Evolving Concept
• Challenges to Condemnations Under EDPL § 207
• The Appropriation of Real Property by the State of New York
• Environmental Claims
• Interest on Condemnation Awards in New York
• Abandonment of a Project and/or a Taking
Written by experienced practitioners, this title offers invaluable guidance in resolving issues arising during an eminent domain proceeding and includes comprehensive coverage of just compensation, valuation concepts, and partial takings.
The download of this eBook permits the user to install the title on any and all of the user's devices for personal use only. Distribution of this title without permission is strictly prohibited. Downloadable items are nonrefundable.
- December 30, 2005
- 450 pages