Conducting SCPA 1404 Discovery 2017
- Preparing For SCPA 101 Examinations – Part I 2017 - Online On-Demand
- The Flip Side: How To Keep Wills Safe From Attack 2017 - Online On-Demand
- Taking The SCPA 1404 Examination 2017 - Online On-Demand
- Basics Of SCPA 1404 Examinations 2017 - Online On-Demand
- Ethical Considerations 2017 - Online On-Demand
Many trusts and estates practitioners, faced with a potential will challenge, turn to litigators to defend the will from attack. This program will provide the necessary detailed information and guidance regarding SCPA 1404 depositions for the experienced litigator or general trusts and estate practitioner.
This program will cover the legal framework and the practical considerations implicated in preparing for and conducting SCPA 1404 examinations, including pre-examination document discovery, expanding the discovery period and list of permissible deponents, preparing SCPA 1404 witnesses, taking and defending the examinations, and applying the evidentiary rules governing disclosure. Surrogate's Court practitioners will provide a step-by-step guide to navigating the SCPA 1404 process.
- October 23, 2017
- Online On-Demand