CPLR Update 2016
Total Credits: 3.5 (Professional Practice 2.5, Ethics 1.0)
Watch the New York State Bar Journal “Burden of Proof” author David Paul Horowitz for the fifth annual statewide update on New York Civil Practice rules and decisions! Mr. Horowitz will discuss recent developments in New York civil practice, flagging problems, suggesting solutions, and focusing on best practices.
Topics to be covered include:
• Statutes of Limitation & Jurisdiction
• Notices of Claim & Commencement
• Pleadings & Motion Practice
• Ethical Issues in Litigation
• Expert Witnesses
• Summary Judgment Practice & Trial
• Ethics Developments & Dilemmas
David Paul Horowitz, is a member of Geringer, McNamara & Horowitz in New York City.
Areas Of Professional Practice Credit(s):
Ethics and Professionalism Credit(s):