Cutting-Edge Ethical Considerations For A Solo Practitioner
Topics to be included:
• When You Are “More Than a Lawyer”: Conflicts of Interest in the Real World
• Working for Chickens: Investing in Clients and Other Nontraditional Forms of Payment
• What Exactly is the “Practice of Law” and When Is It “Unauthorized”?
• Partnering with Nonlawyers: The Do’s and Don’ts
• Representing Family Members, Business Partners and Other Multiple Clients
• When Clients Cross State Lines: Doing Legal Work in Jurisdictions Other Than New York
• “Reader, Advisor, Barista, Attorney at Law”: Combining a Law Practice with Other Sources of Income
• Can you “Crowdfund” a Law Practice?
• Using a “Virtual Office” for Your Practice
Cliff R. Ennico, Esq., Law Offices of Clifford R. Ennico
Carol Shiro Greenwald, Ph.D., CSG Marketing Partners
- Online On-Demand