Electronic Evidence: Key Issues (2013)
Professor Michael J. Hutter presents this 1.5 hour program providing
a thorough and concise exploration of the key issues encountered in the
ever evolving world of electronic evidence.
You will learn about:
– Federal and State rules regarding electronic evidence
– Evidentiary hurdles to be overcome
– Juror misuse of ESI
– Judicial Notice issues
– Hearsay, Authentication & Best Evidence concerns
– Privilege and privacy issues
– Preservation and Spoliation of ESI
Michael J. Hutter is a Professor of Law at Albany
Law School of Union University, where he has been a member of the
faculty since 1976. He is also Special Counsel to the Albany law firm of
Powers & Santola, LLP.
Total MCLE Credits 1.5
Ethics MCLE Credits 0.0
This archived webcast is a video online program that
you will view and listen to on your computer screen.
Total Credits: 1.00 | Areas of Professional Practice: 1.00
- Online On-Demand