Ethical Considerations For The Solo Practitioner (2017)
0.5 MCLE Credits
Topics to Be Discussed Include:
Cutting-Edge Ethical Considerations for the Solo Practitioner
· What Exactly Is the “Practice of Law” and When Is It “Unauthorized”?
· When Clients Cross State Lines: Doing Legal Work in Jurisdictions Other
Than New York
· Current Ethics Opinions You Should Know
· “Reader, Advisor, Barista, Attorney at Law”: Combining a Law Practice
with Other Sources of Income
· Can You “Crowdfund” a Law Practice?
Clifford R. Ennico, Esq. | Law Offices of Clifford R. Ennico
Carol Schiro Greenwald, Ph.D. | CSG MarketingPartners
NYSBA Member: $22.50
- Online On-Demand