Insurance Coverage 2016: Recent Cases And Advanced Topics
Total Credits: 6.5 (Professional Practice 5.5, Ethics 1.0)
This program, presented by seasoned insurance law practitioners, will explore a number of complex substantive and procedural issues in the insurance coverage area.
Topics to be covered include:
• Recent General Liability Coverage Decisions
• Hot Issues Involving Auto Coverage
• Surplus and Excess Lines Insurance
• Emerging Products and Coverage Issues
• Municipality Coverage: The Flint Water Crisis and Impact onCoverage
• Homeowners Insurance: First-Party and Liability Coverage
• Ethical Obligations Surrounding Coverage Claims and Litigation
Jeffrey T. Culkin, Esq.
Mirna M. Santiago, Esq.
Alan C. Eagle, Esq.
Robert J. Permutt, Esq.
Jennifer Dominelli, Esq.
Jared T. Greisman, Esq.
Jean F. Gerbini, Esq.
Anthony J. Piazza, Esq.
Click "Add to Cart" to purchase full program or click a title below to purchase by topic.
Areas Of Professional Practice Credit(s):
Ethics and Professionalism Credit(s):