Insurance Coverage Update (2018)
This program, presented by seasoned insurance law practitioners, will explore a number of complex substantive and procedural issues in the insurance coverage area. This year’s update will include discussion excess coverage, the many policies involved in a construction project, and a dive into Insurance Law §3420.
- A Dive into Insurance Law §3420: Where We Have Been and Where We Are Going: Direct actions; Notice; Disclosure of Coverage Information; and Preclusion
- Ethical Considerations: Privileges, Obligations to Settle Within Coverage, Right to Select Counsel,Tripartite Relationship, Reporting to the Carrier.
- Excess Coverage: Umbrella v. Follow-Form, Obligations between Primary and Excess; Reporting to Excess; Claims in Excess of Limits; and Burning Limits
- The Many Policies Involved In a Construction Project: Builders, OCIP, CCIP, Wrap Up
- UM/SUM Claims and Coverage: Where We Have Been and Where We Are Going
- Top Ten Decisions in Liability Coverage
Ann M. Odelson, Esq.
Cheryl P. Vollweiler, Esq.
Jeffrey M. Pollock, Esq.
Elisa M. Alcabes, Esq.
Robert M. Horkovich, Esq.
Justin N. Kinney, Esq.
Jonathan A. Dachs, Esq.
Alan C. Eagle, Esq.
- May 11, 2018
- Online On-Demand
- 6hr 30min