Internet Law Update 2018
- The Internet Turns 25: Overview of Recent Legal Developments Affecting Web-Based Businesses
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Law in Europe: Coping with the New GDPR
- Dealing with “Open Source” Software and Other “Copyleft” Issues
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Law Developments Affecting Web-Based Businesses
- Website Owners' Immunity from Liability and the Section 230 Defense: Will It Survive 2018?
- Artificial Intelligence and the Law: Can Software be Legally Accountable for the Decisions It Makes?
- Legal Issues Involving Social Media
- Taxes, Nexus and Other Issues Facing e-Commerce Companies
Overall Program Chair
Cliff Ennico, Esq., Law Office of Clifford R. Ennico, Fairfield, CT
Corey Omer, Esq., Sullivan & Cromwell, LLP, New York, NY
Gerald Ferguson, Esq., Baker & McKenzie LLP, New York, NY
John D. Wood, Esq., The Law Firm of John D. Wood, PLLC, New York, NY
Shanna K. Sanders, Esq., Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti, Albany, NY
Alison Arden Besunder, Arden Besunder, P.C., New York, NY