Intro To Civil Practice Skills:Torts, Injury, Insurance Law
- Premises Liability: Burden Of Proof And Defenses 2018 - Online On-Demand
- Insurance Coverage Fundamentals : Why It’s Important 2018 - Online On-Demand
- Auto Insurance Claims And SUM 2018 - Online On-Demand
- The Lawsuit: Venue, Pleadings On Mediation & Trail 2018 - Online On-Demand
- Taking, Perfecting And Arguing The Appeal 2018 - Online On-Demand
Total Credits: 6.0 Skills
Learn the skills to litigate personal injury and insurance cases, including practice pointers for pleadings, discovery, and appeals.
• The Lawsuit: Venue, Pleadings & Discovery
• Premises Liability: Burden of Proof and Defenses
• Auto Insurance Claims and SUM
• Insurance Coverage Fundamentals – Why It’s Important to Every Claim
• Mediation & Trial: Perspectives from the Defense and Plaintiff’s Bar
• Taking, Perfecting and Arguing the Appeal
Daniel G. Ecker, Esq.
Chevon A. Brooks, Esq.
Steven T. Goldstein, Esq.
Amy L. Schaefer, Esq.
Michael L. Taub, Esq.
Jonathan A. Dachs, Esq.
Lisa M. Campisi, Esq.
Joshua C. Zimring, Esq.
Thomas M. Oliva, Esq.
Mickey R. Schneider, Esq.
Steven D. Jannace, Esq.
Colleen E. Hastie, Esq.
Click "Add to Cart" to purchase full program or click a title below to purchase by topic.
|1||The Lawsuit: Venue, Pleadings on Mediation & Trail 2018|
|2||Premises Liability: Burden of Proof and Defenses 2018|
|3||Auto Insurance Claims and SUM 2018|
|4||Insurance Coverage Fundamentals : Why It's Important 2018|
|5||Taking, Perfecting and Arguing the Appeal 2018|
Member Pricing: $150.00 Join (or renew) for special member pricing
Non-Member Pricing: $250.00
- May 30, 2018
- Online On-Demand