Intro To Civil Practice Skills:Torts, Injury, Insurance Law
Total Credits: 6.0 Skills
Learn the skills to litigate personal injury and insurance cases, including practice pointers for pleadings, discovery, and appeals.
• The Lawsuit: Venue, Pleadings & Discovery
• Premises Liability: Burden of Proof and Defenses
• Auto Insurance Claims and SUM
• Insurance Coverage Fundamentals – Why It’s Important to Every Claim
• Mediation & Trial: Perspectives from the Defense and Plaintiff’s Bar
• Taking, Perfecting and Arguing the Appeal
Daniel G. Ecker, Esq.
Chevon A. Brooks, Esq.
Steven T. Goldstein, Esq.
Amy L. Schaefer, Esq.
Michael L. Taub, Esq.
Jonathan A. Dachs, Esq.
Lisa M. Campisi, Esq.
Joshua C. Zimring, Esq.
Thomas M. Oliva, Esq.
Mickey R. Schneider, Esq.
Steven D. Jannace, Esq.
Colleen E. Hastie, Esq.
Member Pricing: $175.00 Join (or renew) for special member pricing
Non-Member Pricing: $275.00