Introduction To Blockchain & Cryptocurrency (2019)
Attorneys confront new technologies on a recurring basis. Whether driven by professional or client enthusiasm, attorneys should understand the benefits and risks of any new technology, including those associated with attorneys’ ethical duties to stay abreast of technology in order to be competent, and to maintain client confidences. Two of these new technologies are blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Gail Gottehrer, Esq. (moderator), Co-Chair, Privacy, Cybersecurity & Emerging Technologies Practice, Akerman, LLP
- Ronald Hedges, Esq., Senior Counsel, Dentons USA LLP
- Andrea Tinianow, Chief Innovation Officer, Global Kompass Strategies, Inc.
- Drew Hinkes, Esq., General Counsel, Athena Blockchain
- Tracy Molino, Esq., Counsel, Dentons Canada LLP
- Dorian Simmons, Esq., Associate, Weil
- December 10, 2018
- Online On-Demand