Law School For Insurance Professionals
Now in its 13th year, Law School for Insurance Professionals is produced annually by the NYSBA Torts, Insurance & Compensation Law Section as a way for insurance industry professionals and their counsel to explore topics that confront insurance professionals daily. Respected New York insurance and defense attorneys provide insights and updates on current legal issues that the savvy insurance professional won't want to miss!
Both attorneys and insurance professionals can benefit from the topics discussed at this seminar.
This program does not offer MCLE or CE credit.
- Additional Insured Coverage: Shifting The Risk With Contracts And Endorsements
- Auto: Impact of Court of Appeals Decision in Rodriguez v. City of New York — Who is responsible and how to handle Uber/Lyft and personal auto policy claims
- Claims Investigation: When, Why and How Should You? — Before and after litigation; impact of covered and uncovered claims
- Dealing With Data Breach, Business Interruption And Privacy Claims
- Primary vs. Excess Insurers: Friends or Foes?
- Workers Compensation: Compensability Issues Arising Out Of MVAs
Recovery And Reimbursement: How Do I Do That? –Interaction between GOL 5-335, Statutory Liens, Medicare/Medicaid, Erisa, Health/Disability claims for reimbursement and which are recoverable and which are not in the third party action and why it is important in determining claim valuations.
- November 7, 2018
- Online On-Demand