Living To 103 – Are You Prepared (2013)
As life expectancy in the U.S. increases, the need for adequate planning for the future becomes all the more crucial. Whether you are advising clients or planning for yourself, this full-day program addresses what you need to know—from financial, tax, and long term care aspects, to using technology to find new opportunities for yourself or to aid in your law practice succession plan, and more. Hear from expert panelists and find out if you are prepared for 103.
- how to determine what income will be needed to support your retirement expectations;
- what are the income and estate tax issues facing a New York State resident who lives in Florida;
- strategies for paying for medical and long term care needs;
- what are advance directives and why they are important;
- how you can use technology in transitioning;
- and how to avoid ethical pitfalls when selling or closing a law practice.
Total Credits: 7.00 | Areas of Professional Practice: 6.00, Ethics: 1.00
- October 27, 2013
- Online On-Demand
- 6hr 30min