LPM: Annual Meeting Day
Total Credits: 6.0 (LPM 2.5, Professional Practice 1.0, Ethics 2.5)
It’s time for a law firm check-up. What’s the state of your law firm’s health? Systematic reviews are essential to the continuous growth of any business. A strategic review of your firm’s operations, current processes and procedures can identify challenges and areas for improvement. As the year comes to close, now is the perfect time to take a step back and review where you are and where you are headed. Call it your annual physical. Co-sponsored by the Law Practice Management Committee, the Committee on Attorney Professionalism, and the Lawyers Assistance Committee of the New York State Bar Association. Ask yourself these questions:
• Is your office lease coming up for renewal?
• Has technology outstripped your law office equipment?
• Should you purchase or lease?
• What new pitfalls exist in law firm Human Resource issues?
• Do your marketing efforts and website comply with ethical requirements and best practices?
• Not sure what your attorneys are doing on social media?
• Do you have a good idea of the types of insurance coverage you need to protect your practice, yourself and your employees?
• Have you given any thought about how to structure a retirement plan for the future?
This year’s NYSBA Law Practice Management Committee Annual Meeting “LPM Day” program will focus on these topics and provide you with information so that you can perform your own Law Firm Check-up
James R. Alperin | Morgan Stanely
Robert Anthony | CNA Insurance
Anastasia V. Boyko, Esq.
Elizabeth “Libby” Coreno, Esq. | Carter Conboy, PC
Donna Drumm, Esq. | Drummadvocacy
Lisa K. Jaffee, Esq. | CNA Insurance
Deborah E. Kaminetzky, Esq. | Kaminetzky & Associates, P.C.
John T. McCann, Esq. | Hancock Estabrook, LLP Dennis McGee | USI Affinity
Brian McLaughlin | USI Affinity
Mike Mooney | USI Affinity
Eugene W. Policastri, Esq. | Policastri Law Firm LLC
Andrew E. Roth, Esq. | Danzinger & Markhoff LLP
Deborah A. Scalise, Esq. | Scalise and Hamilton LLP
Nancy B. Schess, Esq. | Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Carol Schiro Greenwald, Ph.D.,MarketingPartners
Vivian D. Wesson, Esq. | Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Member Pricing: $125.00 Join (or renew) for special member pricing
Non-Member Pricing: $225.00
- January 26, 2017
- Online On-Demand
Areas Of Professional Practice Credit(s):
Ethics and Professionalism Credit(s):
Law Practice Management Credit(s):