Marketing Conference 2015: Grow Your Practice
CLE Online Video – Available for Immediate Download
Member Price | $195.00
Non-Member Price | $295.00
5.0 MCLE Credits | 2.5 ethics and 2.5 law practice
Competition among lawyers has never been fiercer than today. Small and medium-sized firms face competition from larger firms, clients keeping work in-house, as well as outsourced services or online legal services. In this program, seasoned faculty will provide practical ideas you can implement right away. Panelists will share advice on attorney websites, public relations, LinkedIn marketing, targeted prospecting and social media. Panelists will also explore the limitations placed on lawyers by ethics rules. Leading authorities on legal ethics will discuss the New York Rules of Professional Conduct, case law, and ethics opinions governing the marketing of legal services by lawyers. Everyone who purchases this video product will receive a free e-book of the NYSBA publication "Grow Your Practice: Legal Marketing and Business Development" ($65 value).
Get answers to these questions and more:
• How do you best invest your marketing dollars?
• What are the best ways to develop an effective marketing strategy?
• What types of postings or communications on social networking sites might qualify as attorney “advertising”?
• What are the restrictions and rules governing direct contact with prospective clients?
• What are the restrictions on advertising specializations and fields of practice?
• What are the legal ethics issues surrounding advertising on free online sites?
• What are the ethical considerations of writing newsletters, posting to a blog or using Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter?
* Marketing and Management
* Marketing & Business Development
* Getting New Business
* Marketing Ethics
Wendy Bernero, Partner, Bernero & Press LLC
Donna Drumm, Esq., Founder, DiscoverLaw, LLC
Christine S. Filip, Esq., President, Business Development Partners
Carol Schiro Greenwald, Ph.D., Consultant MarketingPartners
Marcia Golden, Managing Partner, DJD/Golden
Paris A. Gunther, Esq., Consultant
Marc W. Halpert, Managing Partner, connect2collaborate
Pery D. Krinsky, Esq., Krinsky, PLLC
Alan Levine, Levine Marketing Solutions
John McCarron, Esq., Partner Montes & McCarren, PLLC
Steven Skyles-Mulligan, Executive Director, Evoke Strategies
John Rumely, Business Development Strategist, Rumely Advisors
Nancy B. Schess, Esq., Partner, Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP; Co-Founder, Gotham City Networking
Stephen M. Smith, CPA, Managing Partner Stephen M. Smith & Company, LLC
Mitch Tobol, Partner, CGT Marketing
Total Credits: 5.00 | Areas of Professional Practice: 2.50, Ethics: 2.50
- March 27, 2015
- Online On-Demand