Probate And Administration Of Decedents’ Estates, 2020-21 (eBook)
- Jessica R. Amelar, Esq.; Arlene Harris, Esq.;
• Obtain a basic understanding of the surrogate's court jurisdiction.
• Know how to administer estates that are not subject to federal estate taxation.
• Learn how to prepare inventories, tax returns and fiduciary accountings.
• Be able to effectively manage the distribution of estate assets.
Probate and Administration of Decedents' Estates is a practical guide for an attorney who represents a petitioner in a probate or administration proceeding. Although other subjects are discussed, this practice guide focuses on an estate that is not subject to federal estate taxation.
The authors, experienced trusts and estates practitioners, provide a step-by-step guide for handling a basic probate proceeding and for completing the appropriate tax-related forms. Numerous practice guides are included, making this a useful reference for anyone becoming involved in this area of practice. This latest edition updates case and statutory references, making Probate and Administration of Decedents' Estates an excellent resource for any trusts and estates library.
This practice guide also includes a set of Downloadable Forms. The 2020-2021 release is current through the 2020 legislative session.
- November 4, 2020