Probate And The Administration Of Estates (2016)
- Preparing Estate, Administration, And Probate Proceedings - Online On-Demand
- Ethical Considerations And Attorney’s Fees - Online On-Demand
- Accounting And Settlement Of Estate - Online On-Demand
- Administration Of The Estate / Part One & Part Two - Online On-Demand
- Special And Alternative Forms Of Letters And Proceedings - Online On-Demand
Total Credits: 7.0 (3.0 Skills, 3.0 Professional Practice, 1.0 Ethics)
This recurring, popular, basic-level program will explore the various proceedings involved in probate and estate administration. Experienced practitioners in the field will take you step-by-step through the actual administration of an estate, from determining the nature and extent of a decedent’s assets and liabilities to discussion of tax issues that may affect the beneficiaries of the estate. Ethical considerations for attorneys handling estates will also be covered, as well as accounting requirements for wrapping up a decedent’s estate. Where appropriate, the faculty will highlight the particular procedure and process in Surrogate’s Court with which you should be familiar in order to handle probate and administration matters effectively in that forum.
Whether you are just beginning a trusts and estates practice and want to gain a solid overview of the probate and administration process, or you are experienced and want to confirm your skills and knowledge are up to date, this program will be useful to you.
Topics to be included:
• The various proceedings involved in probate and estate administration
• How to go step by step through the actual administration of an estate
• The ethical considerations for attorneys handling estates
• Accounting requirements for wrapping up a decedent’s estate
Jill Choate Beier, Esq.
Sylvia E. Di Pietro, Esq.
Ashwani Prabhakar, Esq.
Lori J. Perlman, Esq.
Thomas Sciacca, Esq.
Douglas H. Evans, Esq.
Click "Add to Cart" to purchase full program or click a title below to purchase by topic.
|1||Preparing Estate, Administration, and Probate Proceedings|
|2||Special and Alternative Forms of Letters and Proceedings|
|3||Administration of the Estate / Part One & Part Two|
|Areas of Professional Practice: 2.00|
|4||Ethical Considerations and Attorney's Fees|
|5||Accounting and Settlement of Estate|
|Areas of Professional Practice: 0.50|
Member Price: $175.00 Join (or renew) for special member pricing
Non-Member Price: $275.00
- October 27, 2016
- Online On-Demand
Areas Of Professional Practice Credit(s):
Ethics and Professionalism Credit(s):