Solo Practitioner Conference (2019)
The 2019 Solo Practitioner Conference is built around the assumption that as a busy lawyer doing client work plus administrative tasks, there is sometimes not enough time for new business development and management. Attend this program and understand how to set up an effective marketing and business development strategy. You will learn what marketing options are available so that you can create a plan that works for you and best practices for the traditional tools of client service, networking, public relations and content creation. Current issues will be addressed in this exciting program including the following agenda topics:
- Cybersecurity and Ethical Pitfalls of Everyday Law Office Computing
- What Technology Do I Really Need?
- Is Time Management a Joke?: Ways Attorneys Can Improve Their Time Management Skills
- Ethical Referrals in Person and Online: A Review of Ethics Opinions on Referrals
- Using LinkedIn Ethically and Effectively
- The Where and Why of In-Person Networking
- Online Reputation Management
- Rule 7 and Advertising Ethics
Carol Schiro Greenwald, Ph.D. | MarketingPartners
Nancy B. Schess, Esq. | Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Jonathan D. Lupkin, Esq. | Lupkin PLLC
David J. Rosenbaum, MBA | Citrin Cooperman
James P. Joseph, Esq. | Joseph Law Group, P.C.
Allison C. Shields, Esq. | Legal Ease Consulting, Inc.
Shannon M. Wilkinson, Esq. | Reputation Communications
Pery D. Krinsky, Esq. | Krinsky, PLLC
- October 28, 2019
- Online On-Demand