Special Education Law Update (2018)
- Ethical Dilemmas/IEP Meeting-Best Practices - Online On-Demand
- Endrew F. And It Progeny: An IDEA Caselaw Update 2018 - Online On-Demand
- How Lay Advocates/Special Educations Attorneys Work Together - Online On-Demand
- What Parents Of A Struggling Child Should Know-IDEA Basics - Online On-Demand
- An Analysis Of The Fee Shifting Provisions 2018 - Online On-Demand
Issues involving Special Education and related services are impacting a growing number of families and their attorneys. This program, featuring well recognized practitioners in Special Education Law, will present valuable information and practical pointers across a broad spectrum of topics.
- An IDEA Caselaw Update
- Representation of a School District Regarding Obligations Under the IDEA
- What Parents of a Struggling Child Should Know – IDEA Basics
- An Analysis of the Fee Shifting Provision and Recovery of Legal Fees/Representing the Underserved Client inIDEA Cases
- IEP Meetings – Best Practices for Districts and Parents
- How Lay Advocates and Special Education Attorneys Can Work Together on Special Education Matters
- An Overview of Special Needs Planning for Families of Loved Ones With Disabilities
- Ethical Dilemmas in the Representation of School Districts and Families
Adrienne Arkontaky, Esq. | Cuddy Law Firm, P.L.L.C.
Tracey Spencer Walsh, Esq. | Spencer Walsh Law, PLLC
Stephanie Burns, Esq. | Keane & Beane P.C.
Jesse Cutler, Esq. | Law Offices of Regina Skyer & Associates L.L.P.
Michele Kule-Korgood, Esq. | Kule-Korgood & Associates, P.C.
Kerry McGrath, Esq. | Cuddy Law Firm, P.L.L.C.
Lauren Mechaly, Esq. | Schenck, Price, Smith & King LLP
Jeffrey Schiro, Esq. | Law Office of Jeffrey J. Schiro, PLLC
Rebecca Shore, Esq. | Advocates for Children of New York, Inc.
IHO Mindy Wolman, Esq. | Law Office of Mindy Wolman
- June 6, 2018
- Online On-Demand