Tips for Structuring the Leadership Role (2016) (2.0 MCLE)
• Necessity for Defining Management Philosophy and Position of Managing Partner within Firm Structure – Firm Size; Single/Multiple Offices, etc.
• Identifying Leadership Responsibilities of Managing Partner and Desired Areas of Responsibility
• Specific Job Duties of Managing Partner; What Can be Delegated, What Should be Delegated, What Needs to be Done Personally.
• Desired Attributes of Managing Partner
• Danger Areas that Managing Partner Should Avoid
Joel A. Rose, Joel A. Rose & Associates, Cherry Hill, NJ
Craig S. Brown, Esq., B3 Legal/OmniVere LLC
Jonathan K. Pollack, Esq., Beldock Levine & Hoffman LLP, New York City
Marc A. Landis, Esq., Phillips Nizer LLP, New York City
Joel M. Miller, Esq., Miller & Wrubel P.C., New York City
Steven Kobre, Kobre and Kim, New York City
- January 28, 2016
- Online On-Demand