Worker’s Compensation Law Update (2017)
- Third Party Actions, Liens And Credit Issues 2017 - Online On-Demand
- Section 32 Settlements And Medicare Concerns 2017 - Online On-Demand
- Medical Treatment Guidelines 2017 - Online On-Demand
- Ethical Considerations In Managing Clients 2017 - Online On-Demand
- Workers Compensation Proceedings: Beginning To End 2017 - Online On-Demand
This program will provide you with an overview of the fundamental concepts and issues faced in all workers’ compensation cases, together with seasoned faculty giving an in-depth treatment of several of the more complex issues frequently encountered by practitioners.
New and experienced attorneys will benefit from this practical program in which seasoned practitioners will discuss a variety of issues crucial to Workers Compensation practice.
Joanna M. Roberto, Esq. | Goldberg Segalla | Garden City, NY
John H. Snyder, Esq. | Gitto & Niefer, LLP | New Hartford, NY
Alex C. Dell, Esq. | The Law Firm of Alex Dell
Christopher R. Lemire, Esq. | Lemire, Johnson & Higgins, LLC
- November 17, 2017
- Online On-Demand