BUSINESS LAW SECTION SPRING MEETING 2019
Date: May 29, 2019
Time: 10:00am – 4:45 pm
Live program in NYC
Note for live program attendees: Please be sure to access the program materials prior to attending the program, as you may be unable to download large files on-site.
1. Food Delivery Service Issues
2. Liabilities of Individuals for their Business’s Debts
4. Key Considerations in Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions Involving US Targets
5. Digital Assets and Securities Laws: Interaction and Evolution
6. Restraining Notices, Information Subpoenas and Levies: Compliance Issues Facing Financial Institutions
7. Legal Updates for Emerging-Growth Companies and the Funds that Invest in Them
8. Attorney Escrow Accounts, IOLA and Ethics: What Every New Lawyer Needs to Know
Note: If you have difficulty viewing these documents due to visual impairment, please contact Gina Bartosiewicz at [email protected] or (518) 487-5671 and we will be happy to work with you to provide a version that suits your particular needs.