The Environmental Business Transactions Committee focuses on environmental issues that arise in business and real estate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, asset-based transactions, leases, renewable energy projects, brownfield redevelopment, capital market transactions, and financing.
Substantive areas include:
- due diligence
- liability protection and defenses
- contractual issues, such as representations & warranties, indemnification, and other liability transfer and apportionment provisions
- parent/successor liability
- SEC disclosure obligations and voluntary disclosure frameworks
- environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues
- deal structure
- finance and tax
Helen Collier Mauch, Esq.
Donna Mussio, Esq.
Jon Schuyler Brooks, Esq.
"*" indicates required fields