Committee Mission Statement and Goals
- Internal: to keep members up-to-date on cutting-edge developments in the law relevant to medical research and the use of nanobiotech and biotechnology in clinical practice;
- External: to partake in activities that meaningfully contribute to the development of sound laws, policies and regulations governing biomedical research and clinical practice; and
- Networking: to provide members with an opportunity to network with colleagues on the committee and with relevant external organizations and individuals.
- Comments on U.S. FDA Guidance entitled “Framework for Regulatory Oversight of Laboratory Developed Tests (LDTs) January 2015
- Franken-Food or Scare Tactics? The Science, Law and Technology of Genetically Modified Foods – Excerpts from Panel Discussion NYSBA Health Law Journal Spring/Summer 2015
- NYSBA Health Law Section Medical Research and Biotechnology Committee and Food, Drug Cosmetic Law Section Recommended Changes to Accommodate Biosimilars – November 2015
- Health Law Section Medical Research and Biotechnology Committee: Proposed Revisions To The Common Rule Federal Policy For The Protection of Human Subjects – October 26, 2015
- NYSBA Health Law Section Medical Research and Biotechnology Committee and Food, Drug Cosmetic Law Section Comments on FDA Guidance on “Nonproprietary Naming of Biological Products: Guidance for Industry” October 26, 2015
Beth E. Roxland, J.D., M.Bioethics
Jonathan Walland, Esq.
"*" indicates required fields