ELECTRONIC COURSE MATERIALS
Let’s get started!
Accessing your Electronic Course Materials is just a click away! We encourage your to download the PDF and save to your laptop, tablet, Ipad or other mobile device prior to travelling.
Click the links below to access your Electronic Course Materials!
DOWNLOAD THE MATERIALS BY TOPIC BELOW:
Friday, October 14th, 2016 – CLE For Transitional Attorneys
1. Basic Environmental Issue Spotting
Presented by Michael J. Lesser
2. Responding to the Environmental Criminal Search Warrant and Beyond
Presented by Frederick Eisenbud
3. The Attorney’s Role During and After the Execution of a Criminal Environmental
Search Warrant: Avoiding Conflicts and Preserving Client Confidences
Presented by Veronica L. Reed
Saturday, October 15th, 2016 – General Session
1. SEQRA Panel
Presented by Daniel A. Ruzow, Hayley Carlock and Lawrence H. Weintraub
2. Electronic Waste Recycling & Regulation
Presented by Michael S. Bogin, Jennifer Andaloro, Margaret C. Macdonald and Bill Monteleone
3. DEC’s Proposed Changes to the Solid Waste Management Regulations
Presented by Resa Dimino, Robert M. Rosenthal, Jennifer L. Maglienti and Thomas S. West
4. Constitutional Conventional Panel
Presented by Prof. Nicholas Adams Robinson, Katherine Leisch and Thomas A. Ulasewicz
5. Ethics – Lawyers Who Made Headlines
Presented by Randall C. Young
Reflections On a Lifetime of Baseball and the Law – Saturday Night Dinner Presentation
Presented by Peter Ruppar
Sunday, October 16th, 2016 – General Session
1. Artificial Turf
Presented by George A. Rusk and Cheryl P. Vollweiler
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE COURSE MATERIALS.
Please note that this download will take awhile due to the large volume of material, depending on your internet connection.
Online Evaluation Survey – please take this survey at the completion of the two-day program.