2021 Annual Oil Spill Symposium | Environmental & Energy Law Section
The Annual Oil Spill Symposium is a lively, interactive round table discussion that has been held for more than 11 years. This year we will once again be hosting the Symposium virtually. The program will include the annual Oil Spill Fund Update from the State Comptroller’s Office and the annual Oil Spill Act Case Law Update, as well as other topics to be announced shortly. The Symposium continually welcomes a diverse group of environmental consultants, engineers, attorneys, and other environmental professionals. There will also be an opportunity to make comments on the proposed regulations at the end of the program.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- September 23, 2021
- 12:15 PM
- 3:45 PM
- Virtual Participation
12:15 p.m. - 12:25 p.m.
12:25 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Message from the Section Chair
12:30 p.m. - 1:20 p.m.
Oil Spill Update
1:20 p.m. - 1:50 p.m.
Case Law Update
1:50 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. - 2:40 p.m.
New Proposed PBS Regulations
2:40 p.m. - 3:10 p.m.
Impacts of Proposed Regulations on Oil Spill
3:10 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
3:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Co-Chair: Jeffrey Stravino, Esq., Hodgson Russ LLP
- Chair: Linda R. Shaw, Esq., Knauf Shaw LLP
- Speaker: Patrick Holloway, Esq., Office of State Comptroller Oil Spill Fund
- Speaker: Colleen Galligan, Esq., NYS Office of the Attorney General
- Speaker: Alan Knauf, Esq., Knauf Shaw LLP
- Speaker: Jose A. Almanzar, Esq., Beveridge & Diamond P.C.
- Speaker;Co-Chair: Melissa Valle, Esq., Knauf Shaw LLP
- Environmental & Energy Law Section