2023 Warsaw Spring Meeting
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. FOR QUESTIONS, EMAIL CARRA FORGEA AT [email protected] .
The 2023 Warsaw Spring Meeting will be held on March 30, 2023 at Klub Bankowca , ul. Smolna 6, Warsaw, Poland.
What Is the Spring Conference?
The Spring Meeting offers participants opportunities to:
- listen to and participate in discussions with specialists on matters concerning the war in Ukraine,
- show their support to the people of Ukraine and those who work to make Russia accountable for its crimes,
- become a member of the International Section of the NYSBA and help develop the Section’s footprint in the region,
exchange knowledge and experience, for building meaningful relationships and for showing our unity against injustice.
View the program brochure here.
Note: There will be no MCLE credit for this program.
HOTEL & LODGING INFORMATION
Sheraton Grand Warsaw
Boleslawa Prusa 2, 00-493 Warszawa, Poland | +48 22 450 60 00 | 5-Star Hotel (14-min. walk to Klub Bankowca)
Booking Name: NYSBA 2023 Warsaw Spring Meeting
Start Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 | End Date: Friday, March 31, 2023
Free cancellation deadline: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
Last Day to Book: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
Note: If extending your stay beyond the conference dates, please contact the hotel at [email protected].
Hotel special group rate:
- Single room: 635 PLN + Tax / per night (breakfast included) [approx. USD 150 + Tax]
- Double room: 715 PLN + Tax / per night (breakfast included) [approx. USD 170 + Tax]
Please click here to book your room and get the special discounted rate.
Hotel Indigo Warsaw – Nowy Swiat, an IHG Hotel
Smolna 40, 00-375 Warszawa, Poland | +48 22 418 89 00 | 4-Star Hotel (6-min. walk to Klub Bankowca)
Hotel Polonia Palace
Al. Jerozolimskie 45, 00-692 Warszawa, Poland | +48 22 318 28 00 | 4-Star Hotel (19-min. walk to Klub Bankowca)
Novotel Warszawa Centrum
Marszalkowska 94/98, 00-510 Warszawa, Poland | +48 22 596 00 00 | 4-Star Hotel (16-min. walk to Klub Bankowca)
PURO Hotel Warszawa Centrum
Widok 9, 00-023 Warszawa, Poland | + 48 22 899 80 00 | 4-Star Hotel (13-min. walk to Klub Bankowca)
Registration Fee Includes: Registration fee includes Welcome Reception on Wednesday, Thursday programming, coffee breaks, and lunch. The Conference Dinner on Thursday night is separate from the general registration fee.
Cancellation Notice: Notice of cancellation must be received by Tuesday, February 28, 2023 in order to obtain a refund of fees.
Registration Deadline: REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. We do NOT accept on-site registrations.
REGISTRATION FEES (USD)
Until Feb. 28
Until Mar. 29
NYSBA Member Attorney
Non-NYSBA Member Attorney
Ukrainian Bar Association Member
Member of a Polish Bar Association
(Radcowie Prawni and Adwokaci)
Thursday Conference Dinner
(Conference Dinner on Thursday night is separate from the general registration fee.)
NY MCLE Credits: This program will not carry any New York Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) credits.
Dress Code: Business Attire or Business Casual
COVID-19 Travel Restrictions: All COVID-based travel restrictions were dropped in Poland on March 28, 2022. Travelers are no longer required to show proof of vaccination on arrival, nor are Passenger Locator Forms or negative test result required. Quarantine rules have also been removed.
ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE
For account and registration assistance, we invite you to reach out to our Member Resource Center (MRC) at [email protected] or at 800-582-2452 / +1 (518) 463-3724.
Thank You To Our Sponsors!
- March 29, 2023
- March 30, 2023
- 6:00 PM
- 10:30 PM
- Outside USA
- Klub Bankowca, ul.
Smolna 6 Warsaw, Poland
- Prof. Azish E. Filabi, Section Chair, The American College Maguire Center for Ethics in Financial Services, King of Prussia, PA, and New York, NY
- Lucyna Stańczak-Wuczynska, Supervisory Board of BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A.
- Anna Dąbrowska, Program Chair, Wardyński i Wspólnicy sp. k, Warsaw, Poland
- Carlos Ramos-Mrosovsky, Speaker;Program Chair, Baker & Hostetler LLP, New York, NY
- Lana Sinichkina, Speaker, Arzinger, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Serhiy Hoshovsky, Speaker;Program Chair, Hoshovsky Law Firm LLC, New York, NY
- Dr. Anton Korynevych, Speaker, Government Agent before the International Court of Justice, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Szymon Gostyński, Speaker, Gostyński & Partners, Kraków, Poland
- Glen N. Kelley, Speaker, Jacobson Burton Kelley PLLC, New York, NY
- Natalia Petrik, Speaker, Deputy Secretary General, SCC Arbitration Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Inna Liniova, Speaker, Ukrainian Bar Association, Ukraine
- Gaiane Nuridzhanian, Speaker, National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy in Ukraine and UiT- The Arctic University of Norway, Tromsø, Norway
- Paweł Zdort, Speaker, Rymarz Zdort, Warsaw, Poland
- C. David DeBenedetti, Speaker, DeBenedetti Majewski Szcześniak, Poland
- Joanna Krakowiak, Speaker, Wardyński & Partners, Warsaw, Poland
- Prof. Marcin J. Menkes, Speaker, Warsaw School of Economics, Warsaw, Poland
- Ivan Horodyskyy, Speaker, Dnistrianskyi Center, Lviv, Ukraine
- Svitlana Romanova, Speaker, Metinvest Holding, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi, Speaker, Asters, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Tony Housh, Speaker, American Chamber of Commerce in Poland
- Anna Zorya, Speaker, Rymarz Zdort, Warsaw, Poland
- Inna Khomych, Speaker, Chief Legal Officer, New Post-Center LLC
- Roman Niktov, Speaker, ICU Venture and Tech Investments, Ukraine
- Marie O'Leary, Speaker, Office of Public Counsel for the Defense (OPCD), International Criminal Court (ICC)
- Dr. Matthias Creydt, Speaker, Founder, Creydt Law, Munich, Germany
- Carolina Dackö, Speaker, Partner, Mannheimer Swartling, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Tomasz Dyrda, Speaker, Partner, Ernst & Young, Warsaw, Poland
- Serhiy Yaroshenko, Speaker, Executive Partner, Boulders Law Firm, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Oleksandr Gryban, Speaker, Deputy Minister and Economy of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Artem Shevalev, Speaker, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, London, UK
- Andrzej Tokaj, Speaker, Penteris, Warsaw, Poland
- Mateusz Szczurek, Speaker, Former Minister of Finance, Lead EU Economist (EBRD)
- Olga Yeriomina, Speaker, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, London, UK
- Hon. Vasyl Zvarych, Speaker, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, Embassy of Ukraine in Poland
- Olga Ivlyeva, Speaker, Wolf Theiss, Kyiv, Ukraine
- David Vaughn, Speaker, Chief of Party, USAID Program Justice for All, Ukraine
- Anna Ogrenchuk, Speaker, President, Ukrainian Bar Association
- Dr. Anna Adamska-Gallant, Speaker, Kancelaria Adwokacka, Lublin, Poland
- International Section