A Day In The Life: Personal Perspectives From General Counsels And Partners
Being a high-powered General Counsel or Partner at a law firm can be challenging and complicated, especially when you add in family and other interests, but incredibly rewarding. In continuing celebration of Women's History Month, please join us for an in-depth discussion on the day-to-day experience of female GCs and Partners in the NY area legal community. Panelists Laurie Bigman, Tamala Boyd, Emily Johnson and Lois Liberman will provide their personal perspectives on what it takes to excel in the GC and Partner roles, the paths one can follow and the challenges that may come your way.
- March 30, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Laurie Bigman, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, CardWorks, Inc.
- Speaker: Tamala Boyd, General Counsel, Department of Consumer and Worker Protection
- Speaker: Emily Johnson, Partner, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Speaker: Lois Liberman, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Moderator: Anastasia Rockas, Partner, Investment Management, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
- Program Chair: Frettra De Silva, Head, Legal, Transaction Banking Americas at Standard Chartered Bank
- General Counsels Committee (Women In Law)