An Evening With The Commercial Division Judges (Webinar)
Given the interesting cases currently before the court, this course will discuss the issues surrounding the opening of the courts and remote proceedings. The Judges will address how they envision cases in the future along with a discussion of the procedures (not the substance of the ongoing cases) that the Judges have been following, how they are handling their calendars and remote conferences. The program will be interactive with questions and audience participation.
As a NYSBA member benefit, this informational program is FREE, as it is for Nassau and Suffolk County Bar Association members. It is $25 for non-NYSBA members. We thank the Nassau and Suffolk County Bar Associations for co-sponsoring this program.
If you are having trouble registering, please contact our Member Resource Center at 800-582-2452.
- September 17, 2020
- 5:00 PM
- 7:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Hon. Vito M. DeStefano, Speaker, Supreme Court, Nassau County, Commercial Division
- Hon. Timothy S. Driscoll, Speaker, Supreme Court, Nassau County, Commercial Division
- Hon. Elizabeth H. Emerson, Speaker, Supreme Court, Suffolk County, Appellate Term, Second Department
- Michael Cardello, III, Speaker, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP
- Hon. Jerry Garguilo, Speaker, Supreme Court, Suffolk County, Appellate Term, Second Dept.
- Hon. James Hudson, Speaker, County Court Judge, Acting Supreme Court Justice
- Hon. Jerome Murphy, Speaker, Supreme Court, Nassau County, Commercial Division
- Harvey B. Besunder, Speaker, Margolin Besunder LLP
- Kevin Schlosser, Speaker, Meyer, Suozzi, English & Klein, P.C.
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section