Business Development Q&A: Boost Your Reputation, Relationships, And Referrals Using LinkedIn
Growing your legal practice online can be daunting. That's why the Commercial & Federal Litigation Section has brought together experts in business development and marketing to help. Join us for an interactive session and get your burning questions about business development and LinkedIn answered!
Click here to submit your questions in advance.
This program is free to NYSBA members and non-members.
- September 9, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 12:45 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Deb Scaringi, Scaringi Marketing
- D.B. Wienke, Founder and CEO, RésuméLinkUp
- Damian R. Cavaleri, Esq., Program Chair, Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney, LLP
- Scott L. Malouf, Esq., Program Chair, Law Office of Scott L. Malouf
Section Member Price: Free
NYSBA Member Price: Free Join (or renew) for special member pricing
Non-Member Price: Free
Sponsoring Committee Group
- Social Media & New Communication Technologies (Commercial & Federal Litigation)
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section
- Committee on Law Practice Management