Coronavirus And Its Impact On The New York Bar Exam
Coronavirus and its Impact on the New York Bar Exam
Thursday, May 21
3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The health crisis posed by COVID-19 has impacted communities across the globe in areas including business, social norms, education, and our everyday relationships.
In these unprecedented times, students from all over the United States are finding their education routines upended and disrupted by COVID-19. Join the New York State Bar Association' s President Henry M. Greenberg and Kaplan Bar Review as our panelists offer expert advice to help you navigate these ever-changing times.
This program will provide an overview of information and logistics on the NYS Bar administration, the NYS Bar Exam basics, and its components, and the pitfalls and opportunities presented with a postponed Bar Exam.
– Fall Bar Examination Administration: Impact on Students
– Studying for the Bar in a Pandemic
– Access to Accommodations
– Mental Health of Bar Students
– Supporting Academic Success Programs
– Henry M. Greenberg, President, New York State Bar Association
– Peter Doggett, Senior Director, Kaplan Bar Review
– Lisa Young, Director of Academics, Kaplan Bar Review
– Adam Maze, Senior Academics Director, Kaplan Bar Review
- May 21, 2020
- 3:30 PM
- 4:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Peter Doggett, Kaplan Bar Review
- Henry M. Greenberg, New York State Bar Association
- Adam Maze, Kaplan Bar Review
- Lisa Young, Kaplan Bar Review
- Committee on Animals and the Law