Current Trends On The Brazilian And US Corporate Governance Practices And Regulation
Brazilian Corporate Law has been recently amended to incorporate corporate governance concepts already adopted in other jurisdictions, such as shares with multiple voting rights and mandatory independent board member in public-held companies.
In this event we will discuss the current trends of Brazilian and US Corporate Governance Practices and Regulation, as well as the US experience with the themes recently incorporated by the Brazilian law.
- November 23, 2021
- 9:00 AM
- 10:00 AM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: André Antunes Soares de Camargo, Tozzini Freire Advogados, São Paulo, Brazil
- Speaker: Beatriz Seixas, Tozzini Freire Advogados, São Paulo, Brazil
- Speaker: Juliana Soares Zaidan Maluf, Tozzini Freire Advogados, São Paulo, Brazil
- Speaker: John Owen, Morrison & Foerster LLP, New York, NY
- Speaker: Randy Bullard, Morrison & Foerster LLP, New York, NY
- Program Chair: Cauê Rezende Myanaki, Pinheiro Neto Advogados, Brazil
- Program Chair: Helen Naves, HNaves Advogados, Brazil
- International Section