Demystifying ESG: Understanding The Key Issues In-House Attorneys Should Know About ESG
Join the Corporate Counsel Section for a virtual "Lunchtime Roundtable Series" where you can engage in a discussion with colleagues on critical issues and hot topics.
- How are companies implementing Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) programs?
- Hurdles in developing frameworks
- How to conform to these models?
This program is for informational purposes only and does not carry MCLE credit.
- May 3, 2022
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Naomi K. Hills, Section Chair, Corporate Counsel Chair
- Lily Yan Hughes, Esq., Planning Chair, Former F500 and S&P 500 CLO, and currently Assistant Dean at Syracuse Law.
- David Curran, Esq., Speaker, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Prashanth Jayachandran, Speaker, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Kim Yapchai, Speaker, Tenneco (Fortune 50)
- Corporate Counsel Section
- Business Law Section
- Environmental & Energy Law Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education