Hitting The Next Legal Research Gear: How Trellis Analytics Can Improve Your Litigation Strategy For New York State Court Litigation (Webinar)
Join us for an engaging Trellis Product Briefing Webinar on the most powerful state court legal research and analytics platform, now available for New York practitioners!
This briefing will focus on how Trellis supports New York state trial court litigators. We will highlight the dockets, tentative rulings and filed case documents we have access to for them! We will demonstrate how Trellis cost-effectively maximizes AI technology to gain insights into your, judges, your competitors, and your cases.
Topics will include:
* How to Access Your Judge's Ruling History & Ruling Analytics
* How to Draft Stronger Motions, Faster
* How to Uncover Intelligence About Opposing Counsel
* How to Utilize Multi-State Trial Court (docket & ruling) Searches
Discover how you can leverage New York state court data – to make more informed decisions about resource allocation, be more efficient, more proactive, and achieve better results for your clients.
Thank you to our Sponsor!
- August 11, 2020
- 2:00 PM
- 2:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Committee On Law Practice Management