The KGS Diversity Internship Open House
The NYSBA Corporate Counsel Section's Kenneth G. Standard Diversity Internship Program (the "Program") is committed to initiatives aimed at increasing diversity and inclusion in the legal profession. The goal of the Program is to provide law students (1Ls and 2Ls) attending a NYS accredited law school and from a diverse range of backgrounds with experience of in-house legal practice. The students commit to a minimum ten-week internship and are paid a minimum of $7,000. Host companies have included, among many others in the private and public sectors, Ayco (a Goldman Sachs Company), Con Edison, Disability Rights of New York, Pepsi Co., Salesforce, TakeRoot Justice, Unilever, and Visiting Nurse Service of New York.
We invite you to come and learn about the eligibility requirements, application process, and benefits of applying to a summer legal internship position through the Program. There will also be a panel discussion with former interns of the Program and a Q&A session.
Although registration is required, the event is free and open to the public.
- February 10, 2021
- 6:00 PM
- 7:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker;Planning Chair: Tatiana Medina Rodriguez, Esq., Ingrid Medina Rodriguez Household
- Speaker: Anthony B. Radin, Esq., Anthony Radin Household
- Moderator: Rossalyn K. Quaye, Esq., Rossalyn Quaye Household
- Speaker: David Breyer, David Breyer Household
- Speaker: Fatin F. Haddad, Esq., Fatin Haddad Household
- Speaker: Ivette Sanchez, Esq., Ivette Sanchez Household
- Corporate Counsel Section