16th Annual International Estate Planning Institute (Part Two)
The New York State Bar Association and STEP NY are pleased to present the 16th Annual International Estate Planning Institute: Part 2. This Institute is a much anticipated annual program at which trust and estate practitioners, bankers and accountants from around the world gather to hear the leaders in their fields exchange ideas and discuss developments regarding cross-border planning with a U.S. component.
- New Developments
- U.S. / U.K. Planning – Skills and Client Counseling
- Matrimonial and Succession Regimes
- U.S. / Canada Planning – Skills and Client Counseling
- U.S. Treatment of Non-Trust Structures – Foundations, Stiftungen, Usufructs, and More
- Little-Known Wrinkles in Foreign Trusts – Skills to Avoid Pitfalls in Practice
- Home Thoughts From Abroad – Tips to Advising Foreign Clients Purchasing U.S. Homes
- U.S. / Mexico Planning – Skills and Client Counseling
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Now through December 1, save 30% off all NYSBA Publications, downloadable forms, and our Automated Power of Attorney, when you use the code PUB9435 at checkout.
Note: Does not apply to Practical Skills Series titles.
- March 18, 2021
- Online On-Demand