17th Annual International Estate Planning Institute
The New York State Bar Association and STEP NY are pleased to present the 17th Annual International Estate Planning Institute. This Institute is a much-anticipated annual event at which trust and estate practitioners, bankers, and accountants from around the world gather to hear the leaders in their fields exchange ideas and discuss developments regarding cross-border planning with a U.S. component.
• New Developments
• Overview of Transfer Tax Treaties: US-UK, US-Canada, US-Japan, US-France
• Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands
• Foreign Trusts: Reconciling Anti-Deferral Regimes with Trust Taxation
• PTCs, Foundations and Comparison of Trust Jurisdictions
• International Disclosure Update & Ethics Discussion
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Now through December 1, save 30% off all NYSBA Publications, downloadable forms, and our Automated Power of Attorney, when you use the code PUB9435 at checkout.
Note: Does not apply to Practical Skills Series titles.
- April 1, 2022
- Online On-Demand