Automobile Litigation | Key Skills and Strategies in Client Counseling
This program covers key skills and strategies in automobile litigation client counseling. Get an overview of the serious injury threshold, NY Insurance Law Section 5104, summary judgment motions and “objective” proof.
- Get an Overview of Practical Considerations
- Understand No-Fault and Bodily Injury Claims
- Contrast and Compare Arbitration vs Litigation in Auto Litigation
- Learn about Independent Medical Examinations
- Understand Grounds for Appeal
Robert A. Glick, Esq., Brand Glick Brand P.C., Garden City, NY
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Now through December 1, save 30% off all NYSBA Publications, downloadable forms, and our Automated Power of Attorney, when you use the code PUB9435 at checkout.
Note: Does not apply to Practical Skills Series titles.
- February 17, 2022
- Online On-Demand