Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section Meeting (AM2021)
We’ll be offering three distinct programs: Diversity; ADR/Fine Arts; Sports and Covid-19.
- Diversity- The first in a series of forms exploring the legal community serving individual EASL industries. Each Forum will focus on past and continuing racial inequality and injustices that continue in each industry
- ADR/Fine Arts- A 2 panel program that first offers a deep dive on arbitration & mediation, and how it is well-suited for EASL fields
- Sports- Part 2 of The Impact of COVID-19 on Sports: A Legal Perspective re: the uncertain path forward and potential long term impact of the pandemic on world sports
Key Highlights and Takeaways
- Awareness of inequalities happening in the EASL industries today
- Familiarity with how dispute resolution can be beneficial for EASL industries
- Understanding of the sports world’s reaction to this unprecedented pandemic and how it will move forward
Barry Werbin, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
Anne S. Atkinson, Esq., Pryor Cashman LLP
Judith B. Bass, Esq., Law Offices of Judith B. Bass
Cheryl L. Davis, Esq., Authors Guild
Joan S. Faier, Esq., New Rochelle, NY
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Now through December 1, save 30% off all NYSBA Publications, downloadable forms, and our Automated Power of Attorney, when you use the code PUB9435 at checkout.
Note: Does not apply to Practical Skills Series titles.
- January 26, 2021
- Online On-Demand