Negotiating Contracts in the Era of COVID-19
1. Defining Deliverable — service or product
2. Timeframe for delivery of service or product
3. Payment terms; before or after
4. Default — failure of performance
5. Remedies for default
6. Force majeure — what happens when the unexpected happens like Covid-19.
7. Dispute resolution — court, negotiation, mediation, arbitration
8. Keyman provision — death of key player
9. Public relations and media
10. Political issues
12. Contractors and subcontractors
13. Employment laws
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Now through December 1, save 30% off all NYSBA Publications, downloadable forms, and our Automated Power of Attorney, when you use the code PUB9435 at checkout.
Note: Does not apply to Practical Skills Series titles.
- May 19, 2020
- Online On-Demand