2022 Law Student Section Meet And Greets (2 Of 8)
Join us each week throughout February and into March for the Law Student Section Meet and Greets!
These weekly roundtables are designed to introduce law students to the fundamental nuts and bolts of each of the Section’s ever evolving area of the law. Each meet and greet will feature different attorneys from each of NYSBA’s Sections, providing law students with a better understanding on the experiences, rewards, and challenges they’ve faced practicing while offering insight on the various career opportunities available in each area of law.
Students will also be given the opportunity to ask questions and have an open discussion with the panelists at the end of each session.
The second meet and greet will feature panelists from the following Sections:
Join us for the other upcoming Law Student Section Meet and Greets:
- Tuesday, February 1st: Intellectual Property Law, Commercial and Federal Litigation & Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law
- Tuesday, February 8th: Trusts and Estates Law, Real Property Law & Environmental and Energy Law
- Thursday, February 10th: Health Law, Food, General Practice & Food, Drug and Cosmetic Law
- Tuesday, February 15th: Criminal Justice, Trial Lawyers & Local and State Government Law
- Thursday, February 17th: Labor and Employment Law, Tax & Torts, Insurance and Compensation Law
- Tuesday, March 1st: Family Law, Elder Law and Special Needs & Dispute Resolution
- Thursday, March 3rd: Young Lawyers, LGBTQ, International & Women in Law
- February 3, 2022
- 4:00 PM
- 5:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Taa R. Grays, Esq., MetLife Inc.
- Jessica D. Parker, Esq., Credit Suisse
- Anastasia T. Rockas, Esq., Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Puja Patel, Esq., Allen & Overy LLP
- Jillian Petrera, Esq., NBC Universal
- Corrine Shea, Esq., Wilson Elser Moscowitz Edelman
- Gregory S. Asciolla, Esq., Labaton Sucharow LLP
- Mitchell F. Borger, Esq., Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP
- Business Law Section
- Antitrust Law Section
- Corporate Counsel Section