2022 Law Student Section Meet And Greets (5 Of 8)
Join us each week throughout February and into March for the Law Student Section Meet and Greets!
These weekly roundtables are designed to introduce law students to the fundamental nuts and bolts of each of the Section’s ever evolving area of the law. Each meet and greet will feature different attorneys from each of NYSBA’s Sections, providing law students with a better understanding on the experiences, rewards, and challenges they’ve faced practicing while offering insight on the various career opportunities available in each area of law.
Students will also be given the opportunity to ask questions and have an open discussion with the panelists at the end of each session.
The fifth meet and greet will feature panelists from the following Sections:
Join us for the other upcoming Law Student Section Meet and Greets:
- Tuesday, February 1st: Intellectual Property Law, Commercial and Federal Litigation & Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law
- Thursday, February 3rd: Antitrust Law, Business Law & Corporate Counsel
- Tuesday, February 8th: Trusts and Estates Law, Real Property Law & Environmental and Energy Law
- Thursday, February 10th: Health Law, Food, Drug and Cosmetic Law & General Practice
- Thursday, February 17th: Labor and Employment Law, Tax & Torts, Insurance and Compensation Law
- Tuesday, March 1st: Family Law, Elder Law and Special Needs & Dispute Resolution
- Thursday, March 3rd: Young Lawyers, LGBTQ, International & Women in Law
- February 15, 2022
- 4:00 PM
- 5:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- William S. Friedlander, Esq., Friedlander & Mosher P.C.
- Christian J. Soller, Esq., Hodgson Russ LLP
- Daniel G. Ecker, Esq., Lever & Ecker, PLLC
- Mark A. Foti, Esq., The Foti Law Firm, P.C.
- Hon. Jean T. Walsh, Kings County Criminal Court
- Natasha Pooran, Esq., Queens District Attorney's Office
- Lisa M. Cobb, Esq., Wallace & Wallace, LLP
- Steven G. Leventhal, Esq., Leventhal, Mullaney & Blinkoff, LLP
- Anna K. Vikse, Esq., Village Attorney, Village of Westbury
- Adam L. Wekstein, Esq., Hocherman Tortorella & Wekstein, LLP
- Michael E. Kenneally, Esq., Executive Director, NYS Municipal Workers’ Compensation Alliance
- Criminal Justice Section
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Local and State Government Law Section